The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Carnival Life--Red Dead Revolver

Another stupid level. This time I had to take on a gang of circus freaks. After killing a few of them I had to rescue Jack Swift. He then "Helped me as I fought more freaks with a Gatling Gun (which was useless and I somehow took more damage when using it so I just used the Revolver and Halcon Rifle Rifle.) Then I had to fight Pig Josh ($150). who was hard to beat until I got onto on one of the ruined buildings and stood on the peak of the roof. Then his explosives couldn't get me and I plinked away at him until I beat him.

In the end I got $954 total bounty and unlocked a Dead-eye Increase

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home