The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Intercontinential Championship--Smackdown VS Raw 2009

Easily pinned Chuck Plumbo after an Evenflow DDT. (535 points, 3 stars)

Defeated William Regal with the Evenflow DDT after he managed to kick out of both the Ice Device and Sonic Rotation. (1185, 5 Stars) unlocked the 5 Stars achievement

Pinned CM Punk in a No DQ match against CM Pumk after busting him open with the Ice Device. (910 points 4 Stars)

Had a bit of trouble beating JBL (turned up the difficulty to legend. actually took some damage in this match. enough to make my chest go Yellow) but I still beat him after busting him open with the Ice Device to earn #1 contendership for the Intercontinental Championship. (700 points, 3 Stars)

Lost to JBL in a Steel Cage match at Backlash when I hit the wrong button and took off the turn buckle cover instead of pulling him off the cage. (1075 Points, 5 Stars)

Beat JBL the next night in a Steel Cage match to win back my Contendership. (830 Points, 4 Stars)

Went to the motherland to challenge Kane for the IC title at Judgement Day in Dublin Ireland. Busted him open and got the win with the Ice Device to become the Intercontinental Champion.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home