The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

John Cena's Road To Wrestlemania--Smackdown VS Raw 2009

Cena pinned Kennedy after 2 FUs and a 5 Knuckle Shuffle after dedicating the match to "Tony"

Easily made MVP tap out of the STFU to get the win. By winning by submission I unlocked the Tribute To The Troops arena. Celebrated with "Tony" after the match.

Ha a bit of trouble beating William Regal, but not much. Busted him open with a Leg Drop from the second rope and the pin after the FU.

Teamed with Jeff Hardy to take on Regal and Umaga. Spent most of the time targetting Umaga and beat him after busting him open with a Face Buster and planting him with the FU.

The match against Umaga at the Royal Rumble ended in a DQ when MVP ran in as I was locking on the STFU. Afterwards, Umaga, MVP, and Regal tried to beat me up, but I was knocking them down left and right. adn yet, when it went to the cut scene I was getting my butt kicked.

Easily pinned Kennedy after the STFU. Turns out Regal, MVP, and Umaga teamed up to form their own country--Better-Then-U-Topia.

Fought all three Utopians after they beat up Jeff Hardy. fight was fairly even until I grabbed a chair and started smashing some heads with it.

Teamed with Jeff again to take on Umaga and Regal again. Easily beat them. Nailed both with the FU for a bonus. During the match, MVP beat up "Tony, who had gotten injured and sent home. He was visiting backstage. I unlocked Tony as a playable character (yay)

Beat Snitsky rather easily. He managed to kick out of the first FU, but no big deal. I wanted to plant him with 3 anyways. One for each other Utopians.

Gauntlet match at No Way Out. Not too hard. Took down Regal with the 5 Knuckle Shuffle, Umaga with the FU, then toyed with MVP for a while, planting him with several FUs and saluting before going for the pin. After the match they all beat me down.

Time for some revenge. Ambushed Regal in his locker room. Wanted to smash a guitar over his head, but couldn't figure out how to pick it up. oh well. FUed him into the cement to bust him open and knock him out.

Next target was Umaga. Attacked him after a match with Tommy Dreamer. After busting him open with a DDT into a table, I catapulted him into another one that I had set up in the corner, taking him out.

Time to take out MVP. Attacked him during his match against Jeff hardy and busted him open, then chased him to the back. He managed to get away, but not before I busted out a few windows of his car and stole his medallion. After that I made short work of his hired help, Snitsky.

Had a match against Mr. Kennedy the next week and beat him in 2 minutes, meaning I got the bonus and unlocked the Gauntlet Match in Exhibition.

Time for Wrestlemania, 24, and a 15 minute Ironman Match against MVP.final score was 5-0. Would have gotten another pin, but I decided to taunt MVP a bit, giving him time to recover. Planted him with the FU just as time ran out. After that, Tony handed me the US flag and we threw the Better-Then-U-Tobipa on on the ground and Tony got some payback on MVP.

Unlocked the Wrestlmania Jeep entrance for create an entrance and got Cena Story achievment as well as the Congrats Are In Order achievement for winning my first Exhibition match while trying out the newest version of The Iceman.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home