The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Escape the Pillar of Autumn --Halo

A fairly decent tutorial level. The tutorial started out as a system check after Master Chief was thawed out, but then the Covenant attacked and from there on, the rest of it was "Pres X to reload" type commands on screen, with out any story explanation other then having to fight a bunch of Grunts and a few Elite. Got to the bridge of the ship, got my orders (and the AI) and fought my way to the escape pod. Only had 3 bullets left for the Assault Rifle when I reached the bod and I escaped with a bunch of marines.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home