The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chris Jericho's Road To Wrestlemania--Smackdown VS Raw 2009

Was kind of nice to see Y2J competing as a face again. Made Jeff Hardy tap out of the Walls of Jericho to become part of a fatal fourway next week to see who will be #1 contender to the Heavyweight Title at the Royal Rumble. After the match, the lights went out, the Code footage aired, but it changed to something about terminating Jericho.

Before the big fatal fourway, I went after Finley, who apparently was poking around the production area. After making him tap during a Locker Room Brawl, he admit ed to [playing the code, but says he didn't make the video.

the Fatal Fourway was an elimination match. I eliminated Mr Kennedy about 4 minutes into the match. Shawn Micheal's and I worked together to eliminate Randy Orton, with me connecting with the Code Breaker and him following it up with Sweet Chin Music and getting the pin to eliminate Orton. That left Jericho and Micheal's. Busted Micheal's open with the Code Breaker and then made him tap out of the Walls Of Jericho for a chance to face Cena for the title at the Royal Rumble.

Teamed up with Jeff Hardy to take on Finley and Snitsky. after a tough match I busted Finley open with the Code Breaker and got the pin. For pinning Finley, I also unlocked the WCW Roster edit brand and the WCW Belt for exhibition matches.

Beat Shawn Micheal's rather easily after 2 quick Code Breakers. After the match the code returned, saying that a virus had been deployed and that I would be terminated at the Royal Rumble.

The match against Cena was going pretty good until a masked man entered the ring and attacked him, causing a DQ. he then attacked Cena and Jericho before leaving the ring. (I'm thinking it's Tony, Cena's friend from his Road To Wrestlemania.)

Shane McMahon booked me in a no DQ match against JBL. I decided to take out some frustrations on Bradshaw. Most of the match was outside of the ring, where I used a chair and sledge hammer, plus numerous Cosde Breakers and a DDT to bust him open before getting the pin.

Time to question some suspects. Shane was hiding something, but claimed it wasn't him. Finley said it wasn't him either and I believe him. Jeff Hardy claimed to be watching the match and then Shane booked me in a match against him. during the match the masked man walked out of the crowd and watched at ring side. I beat Jeff after a Superplex and chased after him but he got away. at least I know it's not Jeff. for beating him with out using a finisher, I unlocked Y2J's alt costume, from before he cut his hair.

Another week, another group to question. Shawn Micheal's said he was busy getting ready for the rumble (love the fact that they mention him lasting 42 minutes and losing to Undertaker, which is what happened in one off the greatest rumble moment's I've ever seen) went to question Randy Orton, but Shane walked in and said he had found someone without an alibi and that he was in the ring. Turns out it was Umaga, who is too big to be the masked man. went a little old school on Umaga, connecting with the Code Breaker outside of the ring and then the Lionsault to get the pin.

Week 3 of the investigation. Went to talk to Mr. Kennedy, who had a face mask with him. He claimed it was because he was from Green Bay and that it is cold there (He is actually from Minneapolis, even colder) and that he had a match against Jericho tonight. The match was Y2J and HBK teaming up against Kennedy and Orton in a tornado tag match. Spent most of the match beating the tar out of Kennedy outside of the ring, busting him open with the Code Breaker before rolling him into the pin and connecting with a second Code Breaker to get the pin.

At no way out I called out Orton, accusing him of being the masked man. The masked man walked down to the ring and I beat the snot out of him before removing his mask. before I could, Shane came out and sicced Snitsky and Umaga on me.

Interfered in Orton's match against Cena the next night, causing him to win by DQ, but got some good shots in so who cares.

The next week opened with the masked man attacking Cena backstage. He turned to run away but he ran right into Jericho. Busted a garbage can and a lead pipe over his head before connecting with the Code Breaker and pulling his mask off. I was right! The Masked man is Orton!.

Cena defended the title the next week on Raw against Orton. He asked for Jericho's help, which, except for helping him to the ring, was pointless because I couldn't do anything but watch as Orton won the title.

The next week, Orton said I could have a title match at Wrestlemania if I won a 6 man Battle Royal against 6 Masked men. Easily beat them. Next stop, Wrestlemania 24.

Time for Wrestlemania. I brutalized Orton in a No DQ Falls Count Anywhere match, attacking him with chairs, sledgehammers, barbed wire 2X4s, the ring steps, and the code breaker before making him trap out ot the Walls Of Jericho to become the new WWE Champion.

In addition the the Chris Jericho Story achievement, I also unlocked the Masked Man for exhibition matches.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger viperdk said...

You can actually unlock WCW rosters in this game? Sweet! I may have to get this.

5:46 PM  
Blogger axe42i said...

So in the first match up against Cena, where the masked man forces you to DQ - is it actually winnable? I've played it several times, and everytime I get close to beating Cena, the masked man comes out and ruins it. I noticed that he doesn't always come at the same time (EG after 2 mins - it's whenever you're close to beating Cena).

12:32 PM  
Blogger R.C. said...

I'm guessing you can't. never tried. My guess is that the timing for the masked man entering the ring is based on how much damage you cause or something like that

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really enjoyed that.
http://goo.gl/auYfNr

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home