The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

United States Championship--Smackdown VS Raw 2009

Sent a message to the Smackdown roster as I beat the snot out of Festus before pinning him following the Ice Device. (1105 points, 5 Stars)

Busted Carlito open with the Evenflow DDT and got the pin after connecting with Sonic Rotation (960 points 4 Stars)

JBL wanted a rematch for the IC title at One Night Stand, but I destroyed him and got the win after connecting with Sonic Rotation twice. Unlocked the Outside Dive ability.

Beat Shelton Benjamin rather easily after connecting with the Ice Device (785 points 3 stars)

The match against Umaga was tough. He kicked out of the Sonic Rotation, when I busted him open with the Ice Device it pissed him off and he got bad. A second Sonic Rotation accidentally knocked out the ref, but a second Ice Device got me the win. (1565 points 5 Stars)

Took on Umaga again to determine the #1 contender to the United States Championship. I had to choose a manager so I chose my twin CM Punk (Inside joke) Umaga came out with Shelton Benjamin. Another decent match but I beat him after one Sonic Rotation. I also unlocked Single w/manager matches in career mode.(1030 Points, 5 Stars)

Time for Vengeance and to take the US title from MVP. Another W/Manager match and I again chose CM Punk as mine. MVP chose Chavo Guerrero. MVP kicked out of the Sonic Rotation on 2, but I finished him off with the Ice Device to become the United States Champion. I also unlocked the Dirty Pin ability. (1060 points, 5 Stars)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home