The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Lost Temple--Lego Indiana Jones

Got Lego Indianan Jones yesterday and started playing it last night.The first level is The Lost Temple, which I already beat in the demo, but oh well. Got to play it again so I can move on. After all. How else are you going to start Indiana Jones if it's not with Alfred Molina betraying Indy and then dieing?

Got through the level no problem. Got most of the Artifact Pieces too. couldn't find 3, but I'm guessing a few are in areas that you can only get to in free play with certain characters, like behind the silver wall in the Idol Room and near the Thugee statue.

So I beat the level, unlocked the rest of Raiders, as well as Temple and Crusade and I got the "There is nothing to fear here" achievement. I also got the "Got lost in his own museum" achievement while exploring the college.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home