The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pursuing The Ark--Lego Indiana Jones

This level was good and at the same time annoying. The first area was nice, with just a few enemies, lots of machine guns, rifles, wrenches, shovels, and stuff to break. I couldn't even get all of the studs since I need Short Round to get a few and someone wirh a bazooka, but I still got True Adventurer. In the first area!

The next one was a bit more annoying ans stupid. First was a section with infinite enemies and an idiot that ran the guard both. Apparently he didn't realize that, even though his guys were shooting at me and I unloaded a machine guy into his guys, I could go through the gate because I had the right hat on. you would think that he would have done something when I opened fire.

After that I had to deal with a Jumping Puzzle! I hate jumping puzzles! And the stupid AI didn't help any (the AI in this game has to be worse then in Lego Star Wars 1 and 2.

Oh well. level over and on to the next one. only unlocked the "I'm making this up as I go along" achievement this time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home