The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Well Of Souls--Lego Indiana Jones

Jumping Puzzles. Why did it have to be Jumping Puzzles?

Ok, so there weren't too many jumping puzzles in this level, but since I hate them, I figured it would be an appropriate time to quote Indy.

This was actually kind of a cool level since, after finding the Ark, you switch from Sallah to Marion, they use the same area from when you first entered the well, just with a different camera position. Some games would have just made a different map but it was kind of cool to see stuff you couldn't do with Sallah and then end up there again with Marion and be able to get to them.

Over all, it was a fun level, and while the phobia thing was kind of annoying, it makes you actually use the other character for more then just whatever their speciality is.

In the end, I got 6 artifact pieces, unlocked the "Why did it have o be snakes?" achievement and the "I step on fortune cookie!" achievement, for killing 50 creepy crawlies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home