The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

City Of Danger--Lego Indiana Jones

Got to Cairo and the first thing I did was accidentally kill a few civilians.

Opps.

After I took care of their angry friends, it was time to explore the city. only got one Artifact piece :( but I did get to run over a bunch of guys with a truck and shoot a bunch more. In fact I shot enough to get the "I Hate These Guys" Achievement and broke enough stuff to get "He no nuts. He Crazy!!" i also got Belloq's staff is too long" for beating the level.

On a side not, that is a really bad name for an achievement. I'm wondering how many gaming sites or comics have jokes about it written by people with dirty minds.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home