The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Into The Mountains--Lego Indiana Jones

Took me a while to beat this level. Not because it is really hard, but because I had to keep stopping for one reason or another. Stupid work and having to sleep.

Anyways, got through the level. had to do a lot of back tracking. actually I didn't, since I could have dug up the Snowmobile and blown up stuff during free play, but I wanted to. and by doing so, I got 5 Artifact pieces, and know where 2 more are. And I unlocked the "it's important Marion, trust Me" achievement.

Now back to killing Nazis...I mean Bad Guys.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home