The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Hunt For Sir Richard--Lego Indiana Jones

In case any one is wondering, I did skip Temple Of Doom. It's not because i wanted to play them out of order (in which case I should have played Temple first) but because it's my favorite Indy film, so I'm saving it for last. That is why I am on Last Crusade now. might go in order during Free Play.

Not much fighting here. After teaming up with Brody and Elsa, I went through the library, got into the catacombs, and found Sir Richard. Then I had to fight Kazim (At least that is who I think the Fez guy is) and unlocked the "X Marks The Spot!" Achievement. Now on to the Castle to rescue Indy's dad.

I did mess up once. I wanted to wait until I got the game beaten to see how many Studs I collected, but I accidentally bought the "Secret Characters" Parcel. so I will have to add that amount to the total at the end of the game.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home