The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

It was released last year and is a joke, but they need to make this!



Seriously, they need to. If ever there was a game that deserved a movie, it's Legend Of Zelda. Have Peter Jackson direct it, divide Ocarina Of Time into two movies (one for Young Ling, one for Adult Link) and have a script ready for the sequel Majora's Mask ready, just in case. Not only that, but if the movies were a success, they could also do Windwaker and Phantom Hourglass (which are set in the distant future after Ocarina) and Twilight Princess (which I think takes place sometime in there).

Nintendo, if your listening, make you fans happy and apologize for Super Mario Bros by giving us a Legend Of Zelda Movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home