The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Shanghai Showdown--Lego Indiana Jones

Yay!!!! I'm playing Temple Of Doom!

This was a fun level, not just because I got to use powers that I hadn't before (Willie's scream and Short Round's size) but I started out as a poisoned Indy and then got to roll around in the gong!

I also unlocked the "Short Round, Step On It!" achievement. Unfortunately I discovered that my perfect record with achievements being recorded is broken because the last 3 were unlocked while the Xbox was logged off of Xbox Live, so no date was registered. Doesn't matter though, because I record them here as well!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home