The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chapter 3-1--Resident Evil 5

Not much to do in this level, but it was still pretty good. had to find pieces of a seal that locked the doors to a village, and those were scattered all over the map. So I had to go exploring to find them all. Didn't have to fight many Majini, but did have to avoid or fight a few Crocodiles, that killed me twice.

Got the pieces, got into the village, and had to fight a bunch of Majini, including a couple of tough ones with masks that were bullet proof and covered a lot of their body. Almost ran out of ammo and Sheva did (big shock there) but I managed to defeat them and max out my inventory collecting loot afterwards. After reading a diary about how the village was infected, it was time to take a Gondola to the

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home