The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Almost A No Hitter--The Bigs

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm playing The Bigs, and was well on my way to a no hitter. At the bottom of the 8th inning, I was almost there. Had I pulled it off, I would have gotten 175 points added to my Gamescore and 2 achievements unlocked.

but the first at bat for the Cardinals got a hit :(

Oh well. I still won the game 8-0 Twins, with Santana giving up only 2 hits all game. I also got the Double, 3 Doubles, Heating Up, 5 Runs, and 7 Runs achievements for a total of 55 points.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home