The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Entering The Palace--Final Fantasy XII

With some help from Kytts, I entered the Garmsythe Waterway. After fighting several Dire Rates and Steelings, I made it into the palace. Explored the main room and talked to some people there to help clean up after the Fete (and got some loot) and then, with some help, got to the upper floors. After distracting the guards, I managed to find the Lion Signet and used the Crescent stone on it to unlock the secret passage. That lead to another secret door, where the treasure was. I found the Goddess's Magicite, but was int erupted by Fran and Balthier. Nose outside distracted them, allowing Vaan to run away as Guards ran past.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home