The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wolf In The Waste--Final Fantasy XII

Before heading back to talk to Old Dalan, I decided to take another Mark. This time I went after Thextera. before heading to the Dlamasca Westersand, I got the Libra Technik and a Broadsword for Vaan and the Cure, Fire, Thunder, and Blizzard spells for Penelo. When I found Thextare, I used Libra to find out his weakness, as well as the weaknesses of the wolves he was with. While Penelo took care of the Wolves with Fire spells, Vaan took on Thextera. They killed each other at the same time, but some Phoenix Down got Vann back on his feet.

The reward for the hunt was 500 Gil, a Headband, and a Teleport stone. And I ranked up to Hedge Knight in the Clan Centurio (which I joined before going after Thextera) which got me 2 warp motes and 2 teleport stones

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home