The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Panic In Times Square--Ghostbusters

chased Stay-puff through Times Square, fighting Construction Worker, Hobo, and Opera Diva Ghosts, as well as several Stone Gargoyles and a crap load of Marshmallow Minis. on the way Egon taught me how to use the Boson Dart.

Saw that Stay-Puff was apparently looking for something or some one, so Ray and I went to find it before he did while Peter...got coffee. found out it was the chick we ran into at the Sedgewick!

While trying to escape, the stairs collapsed, so we headed for the roof top, but Stay-Puff was waiting and I had to take him on by myself. Wasn't too long before the streets below were covered in white marshmallowy goo.

on a side note, liked the sight of his hat drifting to the street after being defeated, something they wanted to do in the first movie, but couldn't..

The chick's name is Dr Ilyssa Selwyn, and the Ghostbusters are taking her back to the fire house for an interview, but what could Stay-Puff, or Gozer for that mater, want with her?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home