The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Truth and Reconciliation--Halo

I got my sniper rifle :)

the marines I rescued in the last level were my back up as we fought our way to, and onto a Covenant ship. Once on board we fought our way through the ship until we found the bring. along the way most of the Marines died, and a couple just seemed to disappear. Oh well. I don't need help. I'm freaking Master Chief!

Found the captain and more marines. turns out this ring world, Halo, is a weapon of some sort and the Covalent is trying to find a control room for it. It's up to us to get there first. Foehammer is busy, so Master Chief and the marines have to make it to a drop ship. Got to the dropship room and a couple Invisible Elites had their plasma swords lite up! idiots. took them out with one shot with the sniper rifle.

Because I'm freaking Master Chief and am just that good.

A couple hunters showed up, but the Captain used the drop ship to kill them and it was on to the next level.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home