The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

I just finished playing the demo for Wheelman, and I have to say this is a great game!

It's not a GTA or Getaway type game, this is a driving game, with controls that are more like Scarface's which I feel has the best controls of any game like this. and the missions in the demo are great! I was having a blast, even when I lost a race or something.

Not sure if it is worth buying at full price, but I am defiantly getting it when it goes on the discount rack. and since it's been compared to Burnout, maybe I will have to get that too. Burnout Paradise is at Walmart for $20 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home