The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Firehouse Training Level--Ghostbusters

YAY!!!!

I GET TO PLAY WITH A PROTON PACK!!!!

is anyone other then me wondering why Ray, with all his brains, tells me to blast Slimer when he is floating in front of the containment unit? you know, that thing exploded when it was shut off in the first movie?

Anyways, into the basement to catch Slimer and another ghost, a sloth ghost (Formerly known as Arbison Morguncher, died 1937) Got Morguncher, but Slimer escaped. Before climbing into Ecto-1, I took a look around the fire house and found the painting of Viggo The Carpathian. Didn't that get erased in the second movie?

Once I climbed into Ecto-1 (and received a warning not to destroy to many landmarks, that is the senior Ghostbuster's job) the tutorial level was over.

I unlocked the You Got To Try This Pole!, I Ain't 'Fraid of No Ghost! and We Have The Talent! achievements.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home