The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome To The Hotel Sedgewick--Ghostbusters

Chased Slimer back to the Sedgewick Hotel, the place the Ghostbusters caught him in the first movie. After catching a few Bellhop Ghosts, Peter and I chased Slimer into the Ballroom and trapped him. But it wasn't over yet. After catching a few more Bellhops, Egon and I went after another ghost, Pappy Sargassi. He brought down the stairs, forcing me to search for him alone. Eventually the trail lead to the restaurant that he started. The other Ghostbusters showed up during the fight and we took on the Kitchen Golem before defeating Pappy.

Everything seemed good. Then the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man showed up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home