The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This almost makes me want to pre-order Tekken 6.

I've never been a huge Tekken fan, although I do admit they are great games. Among my friends I am the black sheep, preferring Mortal Kombat, or the Soul Caliber portion of the Tekken universe.

But I want the Cardboard Tube Samurai skin!


Update--10:15 PM: I was talking to Jason at work today, and during break Tekken 6 came up. looks like I will probably be getting it if I want to have any sort of a chance in the traditional "Theres a new Tekken game, lets have a King OF The Iron Fist Tournament" Tournament. The reigning champion, Caleb will probably walk away with the trophy again (yes we all throw in a few bucks to get a trophy made. remember this is the same group of guys that had title belts for Smackdown) but it should still be a fun night of hanging out with friends and playing video games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home