The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Protect The Batmobile--Batman: Arkham Asylum

Made my way out of the Intensive Treatment Center and found myself on the east side of the Island. After talking to the guards there, I learned that Joker's goons were trying to break into the Batmobile. I made my way to the North entrance and stopped them.

Also, apparently the Riddler has hacked my communication system and can talk to me. he left a bunch of riddles around the island, including the Riddle trophies, and wants me to try to solve them.

I completed a few more Riddler Challenges, Unlocked the bios for Amadeus Arkham, Bruce Wayne, and Jack Ryder. Unlocked the Frank Boles and Blackgate Prisoner trophies, and I got the Freeflow Combo X10 and Born Free achievements

I also got the Explosive Gel, which I can use to get solve a few more Challenges, which I will probably do before I go any further

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home