The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shocking Rescue--Batman: Arkham Asylum

Joker Escaped, and it's up to Batman to stop him and an entire Asylum full of bad guys.

YAY!!!

Chasing after Joker, I learned that Zsasz had taken a guard hostage and was threatening to kill him. I grappled behind him and took him out with a Glide Kick.

Seems that Joker has placed bombs all over Gotham (and Harley has a new outfit. Hello Nurse!) But what is he really up to?

I got the Shocking Rescue and Freeflow Combo 5 achievements and unlocked the Batman Trophy, Challenge Mode, and the Batman, Joker, Warden Sharp, Oracle, Commissioner Gordan, and Riddler bios. And I apparently solved 2 of the Riddler's riddles. Not sure how I got the second one though. Oh well, back to stopping Joker :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home