The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

An Icy Reception--Lego Batman

this one was tough. In the first area, there are vans with seemingly endless hoards of enemies to fight. After building some stuff, I realized that if you jump on them, something happens. After jumping on them both a bunch of times, a "Bubble Bomb" shot out an destroyed the vans.

It didn't get much easier when I got inside the ice cream factory. the entire level was on platforms over bottomless pits, and there was ice cream every where which made everything slippery. I died a lot and ended up playing through the level 3 times before I managed to hold onto enough studs to get Superhero.

The fight against Mr Freeze was a lot like the fight against Clayface; frustrating and fun. you couldn't just run over and attack Freeze, you had to wait for him to tire out. unfortunately that required him using his freeze gun, which kills you with 2 hits if you don't un-thaw yourself before the second hit. This made it frustrating, but kind of fun too.

Now on to the next level.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home