The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two-Face Chase--Lego Batman

This was fun. You drive around in the batmobile blowing stuff up! What's not to like!

Basically I just drove around shooting stuff, including Riddler's henchmen in van. I had to knock over several and drag them to where the police chopper was waiting before I could move onto the next section.

After a few sections like that, it was time to face Two-Face in his armored van. This time instead of knocking over the van, I had to cause it to stall and drag it to the chopper, where they dropped a mine on it. was a little harder, but lots of fun.

I managed to get Superhero pretty easily, and found most of the Minikit pieces. Even found the Red Brick, but couldn't grab it because I had to drag Two-Face over one last time. I'll get it during Free Play.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home