The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm a little sad right now. I can't play my 360 :(

Actually I can, but I don't really want to. The reason is because on Thursday (or maybe Friday) my new 22 inch HD monitor will be here :) I could play but I will have to replay those parts in HD later :) Some are easy, like Lego Batman. I will have to play through the levels I've beaten already in free play anyways, so no big deal. Other games, like RE5, there is really no reason to play through it again, but I will anyways. pick up a few more achievements and beat it at a higher difficulty level if nothing else.

I might have to buy or build some sort of Jerry-rigged way to make the Wii and PS2 work with it, I will have a bigger screen to work on the comic and my writing (and web surfing as well) be able to do all that stuff more comfortably, and will be able to play the 360 in High Def :)

Until then, there is always the Wii, Ps2, and Multiplayer Call Of Duty :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home