The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

lol. this is funny.

I was just playing COD: World at War. not too big a shock there, until you realize I was playing SINGLE PLAYER!!!!9pauses as the shocked Non-Exsistant Readers recover) and I get a message saying that I was disconnected from Live. no big deal, I try reconnecting a few times and I can't.

so I go online and see that Live is down at the moment. No big deal, but I am curious to see what caused the unexpected outage. Instead I see that the site is running slow and I can't log on (server is too busy.) fortunatly I can get into the forums without logging on.

You would think it was the freaking apocalypse the way some of these idiots are reacting . all the messages have theis sort of "I'm-a-junkie-and-i-need-my-fix" feel to them, like they can't handle the thought of not being on Live for more then a minutes (to be fair, it's been about a half hour now)

My favorite part are the ones that think that this is affecting the whole Microsoft network, because the forum is running slow. Now, maybe it's runnign slow because idiots like you are spamming the reload key waiting for the Xbox Live statuf light to turn from red to green.

If he were still up, I would love to see Bug's reaction to this right now. Unfortunatly he was supposed to be in bed at 10 :(

What can I say, I'm an evil uncle. I like torturing him with classic games like Doom and watching him go crazy cause he can't be on live >:)




Update
At least someone was the voice of reason
Me 5... WTF!!!...

I pay 50 bucks a year for this damn thing to work... Not stop working in the middle of me playing.
GET ON IT MICROSOFT




$50.00 a year

$0.13-0.14 a day

$0.0057 an hour


How long has it been down for you? Do you want your pennies back?

For a service as continually stressed and used as much as XBL is it's absolutely amazing that it doesn't go down a lot more. Stop crying.


On person did say that they hoped that there was a code for a free month on the way for all members because of this. While I wouldn't be supposed to a free month, it's only been a few minutes. GET A LIFE!!!!!!



UPDATE 2--11:22 PM
Just ran a connection test, Live is back up and running. now those idiots can return to their precious drug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home