The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Poisonous Appointment--Lego Batman

Poison Ivy's green thumb gave me lots of stuff to break :)


Not too much to say about this level. Fought my way through the garden and green house and caves till I got to Ivy and fought her and three of her plants. the hardest part was fighting the plants, because I had to wait for them to spit up the parts for a bomb and then build it, all while fighting Ivy's goons and later Ivy herself. When the plants were destroyed, she started taking damage, but she was kind of a push over.

Oh, and I also unlocked the Super Builder Achievement.

Oh well. On to the next level. Time to take the Riddler down :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home