The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gears Of War 2: All Fronts Collection is only available on Live :( That means I could have been playing it for a couple of days now!

Guess I'm just going to have to get the game tonight and All Fronts Collection tomorrow :)

I would get it tonight, but I'm almost broke and can't afford both. Fortunately Payday is tomorrow as well :) After that, the only thing I will have to wait for is for World At War--Map Pack 2 to finish downloading :)

Of course I might have to get more points. Map Pack 3 is due out soon as well.

Darn :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home