The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Joker's Mutated Goon--Batman: Arkham Asylum

This game is really tough to do entries for. Either the entries would be rather short, or they could be rather long. Case in point, I went from a short time after this post (1% of the game complete) to 8% complete and didn't have any clearly defined places where I could do one! so I started over in a separate save file and will basically decide every once in a while to do one!

After escaping the Prisoner Pacification Room (where I fought Zsasz) I made it to Decontamination, which Joker had flooded with Joker Gas. I rescued a few guards, as well as one of Joker's goons and turned on the fans to suck the gas out. After that it was on to the Secure Treatment Transfer room, where Joker was waiting for me with a mutated goon. Not sure how it was mutated, looked like it had been pumped full of VENOM, but I'm sure that is part of the story. Joker got away after I fought the goon, but I'll find him.

I unlocked the bio for Harley Quinn and got the Leave No Man Behind and Malpractice Makes Perfect achievements.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home