The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Find Officer Boles--Batman: Arkham Asylum

So one of the guards turned out to be working for Joker and kidnapped Commissioner Gordan

Crap. Now I have to look for him before going after Joker.

Made my way to the holding cells, where I found a flask that Boles had with him earlier. By following the vapor trail left behind (Boles likes the whiskey) I tracked him to the elevators, but Harley dropped them on me (and tore the Batsuit, which from the sounds of it gets more damaged as the game progresses!) Made my way to the top of the shaft and fought my way through Joker's goons till I found Boles. Unfortunately his usefulness wore off and Joker killed him.

I got the Rope-A-Dope-A-Dope achievement, a Spirit Of Arkham, and the bio for Frank Boles, as well as a few interview tapes

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home