The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekly Challenges--June 18-June 24, 2007

I didn't get the Urban Dead goal finished, but int he easily stages of the game it is hard to level up due to lack of weaponry and ammo. I did finish the Cooking Mama goals though, and redid them, gaining a perfect score in Grilled Gyoza, 87 in Boiled Rice, and 81 in Potato Salad. I might keep trying to improve my scores, but I am at silver in all of them, so I am happy. If I get Gold Status, I will mention it.

Now on to this week's goals.

1.) Complete 8 Recipes in Cooking Mama.
2.) Get to Jubilife City in Pokemon Pearl.
3.) Get to Level 2 in Urban Dead.
4.) Complete the first 2 levels of Assignment: Ada in Resident Evil 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home