The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cooking Mama--Potatoe Salad

This is some messed up Potato Salad. I don't like potato salad, but when I think of it, I think potatoes, onions, mayo, mustard, eggs, and maybe some celery, but not carrots and cucumbers.

Oh well. I made it. didn't see my score, which is probably a good thing. It is hard to peel the carrots and the potatoes, and I failed the mixing part because it refused to accept the fact that I had the salt over the bowl before time expired.

I also went back and redid Boiled Rice and Miso soup, getting up to 82 and 70 points respectively, and I unlocked Croquettes.

Now it's time for Grilled Gyoza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home