The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weekly Challenges--June 13-June 17, 2007

Just to let everyone of my non-existent readers know, I have not abandoned this blog! I just took some time off, spending very little time playing games. the plan was to get caught up on my writing, but that didn't happen, and since I am getting back into some online games and just got Cooking Mama, I decided to say forget it and get back to gaming.

Since it is the middle of the week, I'm going to just do a couple of simple goals for this week.

So on to the challenges!

1.) Complete 4 recipes in Cooking Mama.
2.) Get to level 2 in Urban Dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home