The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scarface--Rep Level 2

Took out another group of Diaz members and gained more control over Little Havana. Then I bought and sold some coke to get the money to fix up my mansion and buy some exotics to get to rep level 2.

Unlocked some new exotics, better suppliers, two new henchmen, the shotgun and the Chainsaw :)

I already have a shotgun that I picked up during a fight against some gang members, but now I can buy ammo for my Boomstick :)

Now to talk to a man about buying a cigar shop. I wonder if they sell Cognac-Dipped Capone's


Update: Forgot to save and had to redo this. I took out another gang, won the Smuggler's Run Race, and unlocked Natalia. I now control 50% of Little Havana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home