The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Wii Are Home!!!!!

YEAH!!!!

They had one left!!!!

Obviously I just got home from Walmart with my Wii. I also got Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Can't wait to hook it up. Unfortunately I will have to. Justice League is on and I have to eat, so I will watch that while I eat, then I will hook it up.

It was actually kind of scary getting it. Not because I was afraid they wouldn't have one, but because my psycho Ex-GF's sister was working in electronics at the time. like I said, scary.

I am a bit concerned though. I didn't know that Walmart took out the money for checks electronically now. Might just be for big purchases like this, but I am still worried. the bill came to $318.56. I currently have about $35 in my account. I planned on doing a night deposit tomorrow after church, but if they take it out before it gets entered in, then the check will bounce.

Oh well. if it happens, it happens. they have my phone number, they can call and I will tell them what happened. it should be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home