The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Resident Evil 4: Seperate Ways--Chapter 5

Turns out Krauser wasn't dead after all. Had to fight him, and took him out the same way I did when playing as Leon.

Next up came a fight against Saddler. That was a tough one. Had to use a bunch of healing supplies, and I died plenty fighting him. In the end, I took him out; or so I thought.

Saddler caught me, Leo rescued me, and then it was a race against time to get to the super rocket launcher. Barely made it.

Got the sample and am headed home. mission accomplished.


Parts of Seperate Ways were good, but infortunatly the cutscenes were mostly stuff I had already scene. Oh well. Got a new weapon, some new videos added to the movie browser, and Ada's Report unlocked. Now on to Assingment Ada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home