The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

PETA VS Duck Hunt?

I was watching this video on Joystiq and I got to thinking that it would be hard to make a game like Duck Hunt, or a remake of Duck Hunt, today. As soon as such a high profile game was announced, groups like PETA would be all over it.

Games like Deer Hunter were ok, because it was small enough (partially because it was on PC) that they got away with it, and later games in the genre have recieved attention from Animal Rights Groups.

with rumors of a new Duck Hunt Game floating around, as well as the likely release of the game on the VC, you can bet that the animal rights groups will make their voices heard.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to a sudden urge to do some hunting. I jsut wish I could shoot that stupid dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home