The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Resident Evil 4--Chapter 5-3

Beat 5-4 earlier today. Definetly one of the coolest cut scenes I've scene in a long time, the knife fight against Krauser.

Fighting IT was pretty cool too. I wastes a bunch of ammo when he entered this third form, but I beat him.

The fight against Krauser was tough. He only killed me once, the rest of the time I died it was because I ran out of time (fighting him before that was pretty cool, and tough, as well. Finaly I checked Gamefaqs, and they said to just use the knife. I didn't think it would work, but it took him out, no problem.

That was a little dissapointing.

Oh well. Time to find Ashley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home