The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MArio & Luigi--Beanstar part 4

At last, something that was an accuall challenge. I had to go searching for the Bean fruit (which was marked on my map, but it was better then nothing) and fight a boss!

Still not as difficult to get as the first one, but better then the last 2.

So I have all 4 parts of the Bean Star, went back to the castle, reassembled them, got the fake beanstar and Peach's extra dress (why do I get the feeling one of the bros will be wearing it soon) and my money from the bet I made with the prince. unfotunatly the exchange rate there is worse then Dollars to Pesos. all those mushroom choins only equaled 99 bean coins!

Oh well, better then nothing.

Now I have to go to Joke's end, but that will have to wait until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home