The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekly Challenge-January 29-February 4, 2007

Before anyone says I haven't been doing too great on finishing the goals, I did finish two of them. I just didn't post about finishing the Tropico goal, because I forgot how little actually happens in the first year. I actually played through 9 years last week. I also did some work on the Megaman goal, but I didn't beat Dr. Willy.

I probably could have beaten him, but I also got Mortal Kombat: Arrmagedon, and spent some time playing that instead.

On to this weeks goals. I'm going to keep playing Tropico in Sandbox mode for a while, which will be kind of boring for a goal list, so I am replacing it with Age Of Empires

On to this week's goals.

1.) Get through the Blitzball Tournament in Final Fantasy X.
2.) Defeat Dr. Willy in Megaman.
3.) Finish the first 5 scenarios in the Egyptian Campaing of Age Of Empires.

Bonus Goals
1.) Win the Blitzball Tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home