The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Weekly Challenge-January 8-January 14, 2007

Man I did bad. Ont only did I only get on goal half done, but I haven't even played many games in the last 2 weeks. In my defense, Between Christmas, New Years, writing, work, and dealing with some jabroni troll over on Freak Show, I haven't had much time or energy for gaming, but hopefuly I will do better this week.

Since I didn't make much progress on the last set of goas, I will try them again this week.

1.) Finish the Luigi Missions in GTA 3.
2.) Beat 2 more bosses in Megaman.
3.) Complete the next 2 missions in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home