The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Weekly Challenges--December 25-December 31, 2006

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Sorry about not posting any new challenges last week, but between Work and various holiday related stuff, I didn't have much time to play games.

I did achieve the Harvest Moon goal, and am currently about 10 days into spring, with 20 plots for my crops.I need to train the Harvest Sprites more since they are just barely getting all of the watering done on time, but that's ok. Unfortunaty I did lose Baked, one of my chickens. I recently hatched Baked 2, and I should have all of my chickens back in a few more days.

I didn't even come close to finishing the GTA3 goal, but I have a good reason. I went to play it, but I had the wrong memory card in, so it loaded the game from the start. Since it has been a while since I played the start of the game, I decided to replay it from the start. shouldn't take too long to get caught up, since I'n not too far into the game.

Here are this week's challenges.

1.) Finish the Luigi Missions in GTA 3.
2.) Beat 2 more bosses in Megaman.
3.) Complete the next 2 missions in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home