The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Harvest Moon: Finish Winter Year 1

I finished Winter: Year 1. Accually I finished a little while ago, and am currently on Spring 2. I did pretty good, earning only a few thousand less then I did in the Summer (Spring is no longer showing on the balence sheet, so I don't know for certain, but I think I did better then I did in the spring.

I also expanded my barn, my chicken coop (although that might have been at the end of Fall. I don't remember) and I got Gray up to a green heart. Unfortunatly, because of a snowstorm and 2 days of festivals that he didn't attend, he went back down to blue. I also got Glue up to 8 hearts :)

As I reported the other day I did have some set backs, with 2 chickens dieing. Fortunatly thier replacements have hatched and should be laying eggs soom.

I think I should do well this spring, In addition to planting more plots , I hope to have 2 harvest sprites wither watering or harvesting at all times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home