The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Reservoir Dogs: The Game

I just saw the X-Play review of Reservoir Dogs the game and they said it sucked. I expected that, since, as the point out in the review, most games based on movies suck.

I have to admit though, I almost bought this game. Not because I thought it looked like fun. Nope. I almost bought it because Walmart had it packaged with a copy of the movie and available for PS2 and PC.

In the end though I took the smarter choice and just bought the 10th anniversery edition. it was cheaper and I don't have a crappy game.

This is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home