The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Weekly Challenges--December 11-December 17, 2006

Opps. I forgot to post this week's challenges.

I suppose I should give an update on last week's challenges.

I didn't get squat done, but not for lack of trying. I gave myself too big of a goal for Harvest Moon. When I posted the challenges I was on the 5th of Winter. The problem is the game gets rather monotonous in Winter, and I can only stand playing a couple of days at a time before I get bored.

As for the GTA 3 goal, I forgot how much I suck at driving in that game. since I spent most of my time trying to complete the Diablo's mission, I didn't even get started on the other goal.

And of course, I once again negelected Warcraft.

I think I will just repost last week's goals, slightly modified.

1.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.
2.) Finish Winter Year 1 in HArvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town
3.) Complete the Turismo mission in Grand Theft Auto 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home