The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Extreme Warfare: Revenge--Cult Status

YEAH! CZW has reached Cult Status!

In a little over 5 months I went from 49% Regional Public Image to 10% Cult. In that time I only lost money in 1 month, I had some really good fueds, 1 of which saw some Jobbers raise to Midcard status and win the Jounior Heavyweight and Submission titles. Attendance at the weekly shows increased by about 100 per show as well.

Part of it was the fact that I realized that people with similar styles work well togeather. Brawlers work well with brawlers, Technicals work well with technicals, ect. I also learned what matchs work best for each type of wrestler.

I made a list of the people in each divisionas well as their alignment, and I am trying to repeat the success I had with Dun VS Ryan Boz (The Jobbers I mentioned in the first paragraph.) So far it has worked great for 1 fued, and the other is about to start. Now that I am at a higher level, it should be interesting to see how long it takes me to reach National status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home